What we need you to do
We’re looking for someone to support the paid social team in the ideation and creation of engaging, attractive and high-performing video/animated ads to achieve client objectives on social channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest & YouTube.
What you'll be accountable for
- Responsible for the creation of video/animation and static ads and thumbnails in formats and variations required based on incoming briefs from the paid social team and client. (opportunities to take the lead in direction and ideation although sticking to proven frameworks)
- Use and further develop creative frameworks in place as templates/guidebooks for social ad content development.
- Presenting concepts/designs to clients where needed.
- Manage overlapping projects and tight deadlines.
- Developing shareable template files for internal use.
- Product expert: Develops deep product knowledge, works with campaign managers to inform product development and new features, and evangelizes new use cases for the editor used
- Maintaining client project management boards ensuring these are kept up to date
- Supporting your Team Lead with audits and ad hoc requests
- Ensuring the companies core values are being upheld throughout all levels of the business
Skills, competencies and experience we're looking for
- 2+ years creating commercial video/animated content for brands or ads preferably. A proven track record of delivering effective video/animated content for complex communication campaigns.
- Clear understanding of the landscape.
- Strong video editing and motion graphics skills using Adobe Premier, After Effects and Photoshop as well as Illustrator in order to mix film, audio & music with moving graphics to communicate effectively.
- A strong passion for storytelling, storyboarding, bringing snappy scripts to life using available assets. You will be able to create strong impact and excitement in small bites of information for viewers.
- High level proficiency with relevant video editing tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and/or similar alternatives.
- An ability to make a lot with very little. Amazing footage won’t always be available so reliance on motion graphics, images and typography will be key.
- Experience working across a set of clients in different industries
- A lean, data-driven mentality and strong bias for testing and experimentation.
- An understanding or desire to apply/test psychological triggers to improve ad performance.
- A growth mindset to constantly improve the approach and templates based on results and feedback.
- An interest to leverage growing AI capabilities and help boost our content generation and editing capabilities using new technology.
- A keen eye for detail, always aiming for the highest standards in all work provided.
- Knows ins and outs of Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Proven versatility in adapting methodology to client’s brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Sensitivity to the feel of a brand and the style which resonates with their audience.
- A willingness to learn, research and use initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and literacy skills
- Enthusiasm and confidence with the ability to interact well with clients and colleagues on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
It's an added bonus if you have
- Experience working within a similar role at an agency.
- Experience running paid campaigns across main social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok)
- Experience using AI tools like Mid Journey or similar.
- Immersed in social media, pop culture, entertainment. Keeps ear to the street and knows about culture trends before others. Spends time watching YouTube, TikTok, Instagram videos and learning from other creators.
- An end-user centric approach to marketing communication.
- A keen interest in user experience, consumer behaviour and psychology.
- Copywriting experience or aptitude.
Salary: £30,000-£34,500 per annum DOE
Profit share: agency profits distributed amongst the whole team
Holidays: 25 (plus Bank Holidays) + an extra day for each year of tenure
Location: Work From Anywhere with occasional attendance required at our HQ in Kennington
Pension: Matched up to 6%
Mental Health support: Free therapy and support via Spill
Financial Health support: Free one-to-one financial coaching via Bippit
Additional benefits and video: see here
Work from anywhere
We operate a "work from anywhere" policy which means you can work wherever you'd like so long as you're available to come into the office for client meetings (as often as clients require) and company events (once a month)